Crafting fine cabinetry since 1947
Since 1947, Brubaker Kichens has been creating the finest kitchen cabinets using only the best materials. We utilize master craftsmen to produce the most elegant woodworking in every cabinet we build. Every one of our cabinets are handcrafted right here in our Lancaster, PA wood shop. We don’t offer any “standard” sizes… instead every piece is custom built to your specifications. Our craftsmen blend style with taste, in a refined and truly unique way. When only a custom solution will suit your needs, Brubaker one-of-a-kind cabinetry is the answer.
Fine Cabinetry, Infinite Possibilities
If you can dream it, we can build it. Brubaker craftsmen are regarded as the best in the industry. Your project will get the undivided attention it deserves, down to the smallest, most minute detail. Every piece is cut, shaped and formed to created a unique environment for you. Our talented craftsmen train for years to learn the art of woodworking. Every piece is meticulously built by hand. The finest materials and old world craftsmanship create superior quality wood cabinetry.
Some Features of Brubaker Cabinets
- We use tongue & groove for attaching sides to frames.
- All drawers are made with hand crafted dovetail joints.
- Full extension Blumotion soft close glides are standard on all drawers.
- Unique shelf nosing on all shelves.
- Cabinets can be combined for added storage space and seamless construction.
- Brubaker offers every Sherman Williams paint color.
- Hundreds of door style possibilities using our selection of rail stock, panel raises & edges.
- We can custom match any door style.
- We offer a wide variety of stains, glazes and paints with glaze.
- We will match any finish you like.
- Choose from any of our standard woods (cherry, maple, oak, pine).
- Choose any kind of exotic wood if you like.
- Every item comes with our best in the industry limited lifetime warranty.
- Our cabinets have all-wood construction (never any particle board).
- We can build anything your designer can draw.
- Choose from three types of inset: 1/4″, 3/8″ or flush.